We present the information on this page as a generalized, educational overview. Specific details below regarding treatment protocols may not reflect the protocols utilized by Compass Recovery.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to learn more about Compass Recovery and our individualized programs for those struggling with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Treating Cocaine Addiction
- Muscle twitches and tics
- Inability to concentrate or focus
- Common cold-like symptoms
- Lack of inhibitions
- Intense euphoria
- Easy agitation
- Decreased appetite
- Erratic behavior
- Brain damage
- Heart attack
- Ruptured aorta
- Irreversible damage to blood vessels and heart
- Liver, kidney, and lung damage
- Severe depression
- Intense anxiety
- Multiple mood disorders
- Destruction of the nasal cavity
- Sexual problems and infertility
- Long-lasting psychosis
- Do you want to stop living your life as a slave to cocaine abuse?
- Do you want to experience genuine pleasure and enjoyment from things other than cocaine again?
- Do you want to rediscover your life’s passion and purpose as part of a renewed spirit, a healthier body, and a peaceful mind?